MMA Slander

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MMA Slander
MMA Slander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strikeforce in KC November 20th

+9
James Krause
mistad
Kansaskid
Joedaddy
elitecagefights.com
The Barn Cat
KCFAN
hurtyou111
Midwest Kings
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Strikeforce in KC November 20th - Page 2 Empty Re: Strikeforce in KC November 20th

Post  Reyes Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:17 pm

mistad wrote:
KCFAN wrote:
mistad wrote:Its gonna be hard to sell all those tix but an honor to fight on the card too. People are hating on the show but it is the biggest mma event to come to kc. the m1 was cool to. true the stands have been empty but there are many reasons. this one is already getting national promotion so we may see more people from stl, omaha, minneapolis, and other close metros that come down for this one. I think it will sell out. its cool kc is getting all the hype its been getting in mma. local guys need to get over who's show is better than the others. they are local shows and that in itself is what it is. you'll have your favorite and usually its because of venue not fighters. some people like smoke some don't. some people like bars, others like ball rooms. some like arenas, (those are my favorites) some like old gyms. it is what it is. everyone locally promoting wise has found their little market and everyone seems to be doing alright. wait till i start my own show!!!! jk. focusing on fighting right now. relax peeps.
Great another fighter trying to be a promoter! Where are you going to host your event your karate dojo!!! Cant anyone do a decent show anymore? Why cant promoters get together and throw shows?

i cut an pasted this for you kcfan "wait till i start my own show!!!! jk. focusing on fighting right now. relax peeps." the jk there stands for "just kidding." sorry i didn't spell that out for you there. but if i did do a show it would be first class and in an arena like the xfights. I would get major sponsors and bring in big unsigned talent. (can't bring too big of names cause they're already taken.) I would never hold a fight in my Taekwondo DoJang (do some homework). People can't do a decent show anymore because the local promoters burnt everyone out by competing against each other so hard. When you have a show every month its too much. When 4 or 5 promoters are trying to have a show every month, its ridiculous and stupid. they are all losing. You are right, if they could all get together they could do an amazing show. But everyone wants to get paid and they're greedy so it wont happen. The top promoter with the deepest pockets will outlive the others and then we'll get a good show here by local promotions. Until then, they'll just keep fighting for you ticket sales. In my opinion, whoever spends the most on their show, pays the fighters the best, and has a great venue will have no problem selling seats and at a good 35 plus g.a. and up to a 100 vip cage side seat. no one is going to pay top dollar for crap shows anymore. Those days are long gone. Put together a great professional fight card. bring in some talent and pay the fighters good purses, not make them hussle tickets. People will come to that show. Hopefully a few promoters will read this. My advice is free of charge. Classes at my "karate dojo" are not.
If you know anyone that does that kind of show let me know bro I know a decent matchmaker Smile Question Shocked Idea cheers lol!
Reyes
Reyes

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce in KC November 20th - Page 2 Empty Re: Strikeforce in KC November 20th

Post  KCFAN Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Reyes wrote:
mistad wrote:
KCFAN wrote:
mistad wrote:Its gonna be hard to sell all those tix but an honor to fight on the card too. People are hating on the show but it is the biggest mma event to come to kc. the m1 was cool to. true the stands have been empty but there are many reasons. this one is already getting national promotion so we may see more people from stl, omaha, minneapolis, and other close metros that come down for this one. I think it will sell out. its cool kc is getting all the hype its been getting in mma. local guys need to get over who's show is better than the others. they are local shows and that in itself is what it is. you'll have your favorite and usually its because of venue not fighters. some people like smoke some don't. some people like bars, others like ball rooms. some like arenas, (those are my favorites) some like old gyms. it is what it is. everyone locally promoting wise has found their little market and everyone seems to be doing alright. wait till i start my own show!!!! jk. focusing on fighting right now. relax peeps.
Great another fighter trying to be a promoter! Where are you going to host your event your karate dojo!!! Cant anyone do a decent show anymore? Why cant promoters get together and throw shows?

i cut an pasted this for you kcfan "wait till i start my own show!!!! jk. focusing on fighting right now. relax peeps." the jk there stands for "just kidding." sorry i didn't spell that out for you there. but if i did do a show it would be first class and in an arena like the xfights. I would get major sponsors and bring in big unsigned talent. (can't bring too big of names cause they're already taken.) I would never hold a fight in my Taekwondo DoJang (do some homework). People can't do a decent show anymore because the local promoters burnt everyone out by competing against each other so hard. When you have a show every month its too much. When 4 or 5 promoters are trying to have a show every month, its ridiculous and stupid. they are all losing. You are right, if they could all get together they could do an amazing show. But everyone wants to get paid and they're greedy so it wont happen. The top promoter with the deepest pockets will outlive the others and then we'll get a good show here by local promotions. Until then, they'll just keep fighting for you ticket sales. In my opinion, whoever spends the most on their show, pays the fighters the best, and has a great venue will have no problem selling seats and at a good 35 plus g.a. and up to a 100 vip cage side seat. no one is going to pay top dollar for crap shows anymore. Those days are long gone. Put together a great professional fight card. bring in some talent and pay the fighters good purses, not make them hussle tickets. People will come to that show. Hopefully a few promoters will read this. My advice is free of charge. Classes at my "karate dojo" are not.
If you know anyone that does that kind of show let me know bro I know a decent matchmaker Smile Question Shocked Idea cheers lol!
What do you know about matchmaking? Dont you manage fighters?
KCFAN
KCFAN

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:52 pm

KCFAN wrote:
Reyes wrote:
mistad wrote:
KCFAN wrote:

What do you know about matchmaking? Dont you manage fighters?

You're joking right? Did you go to the last X Fights? Those matches had Reyes written all over them.
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce in KC November 20th - Page 2 Empty elitecagefights

Post  elitecagefights.com Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:01 am

[b]I WATCHED THE INTERVIEW OF DOMINIC BROWN, VERY KOOL NO BS,
elitecagefights.com
elitecagefights.com

Back to top Go down

Post  elitecagefights.com Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:32 am

KCFAN wrote:
elitecagefights.com wrote:just giving you guys shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who has Springfield guys beat in KC .. Bigger name wise? Not attacking you just dont know the inside scoop? Do KC guys fight on your show?
YA IVE HAD PLENTY OF KC GUYS FIGHT FOR ME ERIC MERRIOTT, AND LOTS OF OTHERS, I GUESS THE BIG NAME GUYS HERE IN SPRINGFIELD ARE ZAK CUMMINGS ZAK BEAT DOMINIC , RUDY BEARS, THERES A FIGHTER HERE NAMED TYLER JOHNSON HES 8-0 AMMY I TOOK HIM AND 5 MORE OF MY FIGHTERS TO WISKEY TANGO WENT 5-1 I OWN A MMA GYM WE HAVE A LOT OF FIGHTERS IN THE MAKING, BRINGING 2 OF THEM TO K.C. ON DECEMBER 4TH TO FIGHT AT HARRAHS, IF YOU COME TO THAT FIGHT LOOK ME UP MY NAME IS FLOYD, OUR FIGHT TEAM IS FULL AGGRESSION FIGHT TEAM. BUT I THINK SPRINGFIELD IS A LITTLE BEHIND KC ON TALENT, JUST MY THINKING,
elitecagefights.com
elitecagefights.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2