MMA Slander

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MMA Slander
MMA Slander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strikeforce in KC November 20th

+9
James Krause
mistad
Kansaskid
Joedaddy
elitecagefights.com
The Barn Cat
KCFAN
hurtyou111
Midwest Kings
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Strikeforce in KC November 20th Empty Strikeforce in KC November 20th

Post  Midwest Kings Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:23 pm

Hoping to put KC on the MMA Map!!!

Midwest Kings

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce in KC November 20th Empty Re: Strikeforce in KC November 20th

Post  hurtyou111 Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:20 am

will this be angry or what?

hurtyou111

Back to top Go down

Post  KCFAN Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:14 pm

hurtyou111 wrote:will this be angry or what?
What does that mean? You must get hit for a living lol? Are you a fighter?
KCFAN
KCFAN

Back to top Go down

Post  hurtyou111 Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Yeah I am a fighter. The angrier the show the better. Don’t you want to see people get smashed, slammed, chocked out, and knocked out? That is angry.

hurtyou111

Back to top Go down

Post  The Barn Cat Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:40 pm

hurtyou111 wrote:Yeah I am a fighter. The angrier the show the better. Don’t you want to see people get smashed, slammed, chocked out, and knocked out? That is angry.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I WANT DEATH IN THE CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Barn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  hurtyou111 Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Yeah thats what i am saying.

hurtyou111

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce in KC November 20th Empty got a question //////

Post  elitecagefights.com Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:45 am

Midwest Kings wrote:Hoping to put KC on the MMA Map!!!
I do have 1 question..... why are the guys down here in springfield mo. not fighting more KC GUYS

Last edited by elitecagefights.com on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
elitecagefights.com
elitecagefights.com

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce in KC November 20th Empty wow

Post  elitecagefights.com Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:50 am

[quote="elitecagefights.com"]
so did any one bet on ben henderson ?

Last edited by elitecagefights.com on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
elitecagefights.com
elitecagefights.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hurtyou111 Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 pm

well I did beat Mike Glenn so I don't know what you are talking about, but some of those other dudes seem cool and are pretty tuff. So maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and stop talking shit.

hurtyou111

Back to top Go down

Post  Joedaddy Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:45 pm

elitecagefights.com wrote:
I do have 1 question..... why are the guys down here in springfield mo. so much tuffer than the K.C. guys.... Laughing
You are kidding right? Didnt the Springfield home town hero get beat by Krause and Marriott?
Joedaddy
Joedaddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kansaskid Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Pretty sure I beat a home town hero also named AJ and hell I did it with one hand......no hard feelings AJ you are a cool dude but this buster is craZy.......
Kansaskid
Kansaskid

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce in KC November 20th Empty calm down

Post  elitecagefights.com Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:54 pm

just giving you guys shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!
elitecagefights.com
elitecagefights.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kansaskid Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:32 pm

It's all good......it's not a MMA form unless there is shit talkin......
Kansaskid
Kansaskid

Back to top Go down

Post  hurtyou111 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Its cool man I like getting rowdie

hurtyou111

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce in KC November 20th Empty TICKETS FOR SALE

Post  mistad Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:27 am

Its gonna be hard to sell all those tix but an honor to fight on the card too. People are hating on the show but it is the biggest mma event to come to kc. the m1 was cool to. true the stands have been empty but there are many reasons. this one is already getting national promotion so we may see more people from stl, omaha, minneapolis, and other close metros that come down for this one. I think it will sell out. its cool kc is getting all the hype its been getting in mma. local guys need to get over who's show is better than the others. they are local shows and that in itself is what it is. you'll have your favorite and usually its because of venue not fighters. some people like smoke some don't. some people like bars, others like ball rooms. some like arenas, (those are my favorites) some like old gyms. it is what it is. everyone locally promoting wise has found their little market and everyone seems to be doing alright. wait till i start my own show!!!! jk. focusing on fighting right now. relax peeps.
mistad
mistad

http://www.teamk2lmma.com, www.kids2leaders.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KCFAN Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:09 pm

[quote="elitecagefights.com"]
elitecagefights.com wrote:
so did any one bet on ben henderson ?
I did I wasnt sure who would win but I was hoping for Henderson! Who did you bet on?
KCFAN
KCFAN

Back to top Go down

Post  KCFAN Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:12 pm

elitecagefights.com wrote:just giving you guys shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who has Springfield guys beat in KC .. Bigger name wise? Not attacking you just dont know the inside scoop? Do KC guys fight on your show?
KCFAN
KCFAN

Back to top Go down

Post  KCFAN Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:38 am

mistad wrote:Its gonna be hard to sell all those tix but an honor to fight on the card too. People are hating on the show but it is the biggest mma event to come to kc. the m1 was cool to. true the stands have been empty but there are many reasons. this one is already getting national promotion so we may see more people from stl, omaha, minneapolis, and other close metros that come down for this one. I think it will sell out. its cool kc is getting all the hype its been getting in mma. local guys need to get over who's show is better than the others. they are local shows and that in itself is what it is. you'll have your favorite and usually its because of venue not fighters. some people like smoke some don't. some people like bars, others like ball rooms. some like arenas, (those are my favorites) some like old gyms. it is what it is. everyone locally promoting wise has found their little market and everyone seems to be doing alright. wait till i start my own show!!!! jk. focusing on fighting right now. relax peeps.
Great another fighter trying to be a promoter! Where are you going to host your event your karate dojo!!! Cant anyone do a decent show anymore? Why cant promoters get together and throw shows?
KCFAN
KCFAN

Back to top Go down

Post  mistad Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:55 am

KCFAN wrote:
mistad wrote:Its gonna be hard to sell all those tix but an honor to fight on the card too. People are hating on the show but it is the biggest mma event to come to kc. the m1 was cool to. true the stands have been empty but there are many reasons. this one is already getting national promotion so we may see more people from stl, omaha, minneapolis, and other close metros that come down for this one. I think it will sell out. its cool kc is getting all the hype its been getting in mma. local guys need to get over who's show is better than the others. they are local shows and that in itself is what it is. you'll have your favorite and usually its because of venue not fighters. some people like smoke some don't. some people like bars, others like ball rooms. some like arenas, (those are my favorites) some like old gyms. it is what it is. everyone locally promoting wise has found their little market and everyone seems to be doing alright. wait till i start my own show!!!! jk. focusing on fighting right now. relax peeps.
Great another fighter trying to be a promoter! Where are you going to host your event your karate dojo!!! Cant anyone do a decent show anymore? Why cant promoters get together and throw shows?

i cut an pasted this for you kcfan "wait till i start my own show!!!! jk. focusing on fighting right now. relax peeps." the jk there stands for "just kidding." sorry i didn't spell that out for you there. but if i did do a show it would be first class and in an arena like the xfights. I would get major sponsors and bring in big unsigned talent. (can't bring too big of names cause they're already taken.) I would never hold a fight in my Taekwondo DoJang (do some homework). People can't do a decent show anymore because the local promoters burnt everyone out by competing against each other so hard. When you have a show every month its too much. When 4 or 5 promoters are trying to have a show every month, its ridiculous and stupid. they are all losing. You are right, if they could all get together they could do an amazing show. But everyone wants to get paid and they're greedy so it wont happen. The top promoter with the deepest pockets will outlive the others and then we'll get a good show here by local promotions. Until then, they'll just keep fighting for you ticket sales. In my opinion, whoever spends the most on their show, pays the fighters the best, and has a great venue will have no problem selling seats and at a good 35 plus g.a. and up to a 100 vip cage side seat. no one is going to pay top dollar for crap shows anymore. Those days are long gone. Put together a great professional fight card. bring in some talent and pay the fighters good purses, not make them hussle tickets. People will come to that show. Hopefully a few promoters will read this. My advice is free of charge. Classes at my "karate dojo" are not.
mistad
mistad

http://www.teamk2lmma.com, www.kids2leaders.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Krause Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:59 am

LOL D's gotta make that bread baby.
James Krause
James Krause

http://www.thejameskrause.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smashYOU Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:05 am

its not stupid when one show had been doing it for years and the others are just followers.

smashYOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Joedaddy Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:16 am

smashYOU wrote:its not stupid when one show had been doing it for years and the others are just followers.
Its not a show when theres no hype, lights, sound, or audiance. lol
Joedaddy
Joedaddy

Back to top Go down

Post  MMAFan Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:57 pm

For all the above mentioned reasons is why I havent attended a regional show in a long time. I plan on going to Strikeforce though. Should be kick ass.

MMAFan

Back to top Go down

Post  James Krause Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:00 pm

Sounds like a great fight card to me.
James Krause
James Krause

http://www.thejameskrause.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reyes Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:14 pm

James Krause wrote:Sounds like a great fight card to me.
We have a lot of our local tallent on there to add to what Strikeforce is already bringing in. Pretty excited about this show!
Reyes
Reyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next