MMA Slander

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MMA Slander
MMA Slander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strikeforce KC

+7
Kansaskid
sharkbait816
James Krause
smashYOU
kcmmachic
MMAFan
KCFAN
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Strikeforce KC Empty Strikeforce KC

Post  KCFAN Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:21 am

I hear Strikeforce is coming to town does anyone know if anyone from KC is going to be on it?
KCFAN
KCFAN

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce KC Empty Re: Strikeforce KC

Post  MMAFan Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:12 am

KCFAN wrote:I hear Strikeforce is coming to town does anyone know if anyone from KC is going to be on it?
Dude the Challenger Series is WACK! I heard Xfights are putting a shit ton of stipulations on the fighters fighting and it has nothing to do with how well they fight. They have to sell like 500 tickets or some shit, they have to be tan so the glare isnt to bad but yet they cant be to dark. They have to sign management contracts blahblahblah. StrikeForce Challengers is going to end up like King in the Cage. Before you know it Phil Jones will be copromoting a Challengers series.

MMAFan

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce KC Empty Strikeforce KC

Post  kcmmachic Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Seriously? Why would you post stupid shit like that? Strikeforce is the organization mandating ticket sales (100 tix per fighter). They need local talent to fill the stands. It's not like they are bringing Brock Lesnar or Chuck Liddell to town to pack the place out. The fighters on the undercard are great fighters with winning records...who can sell tix/bring a crowd.

If you're gonna hate, then don't come to the biggest mma event KC has ever had. Someone else will buy your seat. It's gonna be a grrreat show!
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  smashYOU Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:14 pm

i doubt it brings the best show kansas city has ever done. whiskey tangos was completely full for its last show.

smashYOU

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Excuse me chat forum moderator, people who post in here should have to answer 3 questions about local mma before getting a username to prove they know WTF they are talking about. I was at the last WT fight. It was full alright...full of empty chairs.
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  James Krause Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:53 pm

LOL i actually heard it was full too, but i also heard they gave out like 11,000 free tickets or something. Probably getting alcohol sales is my guess. Not a bad idea at all.
James Krause
James Krause

http://www.thejameskrause.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smashYOU Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:58 pm

kcmmachic wrote:Excuse me chat forum moderator, people who post in here should have to answer 3 questions about local mma before getting a username to prove they know WTF they are talking about. I was at the last WT fight. It was full alright...full of empty chairs.

well it doesnt look like you know what your talking about because whiskey tangos was packed full of people. and unless your tonya evinger or sarah schneider i dont know to many other chicks around here that know anything about kc mma anyways so maybe you should answer 3 questions before you start talking.

smashYOU

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:12 am

smashYOU wrote:
kcmmachic wrote:Excuse me chat forum moderator, people who post in here should have to answer 3 questions about local mma before getting a username to prove they know WTF they are talking about. I was at the last WT fight. It was full alright...full of empty chairs.

well it doesnt look like you know what your talking about because whiskey tangos was packed full of people. and unless your tonya evinger or sarah schneider i dont know to many other chicks around here that know anything about kc mma anyways so maybe you should answer 3 questions before you start talking.

You know what you're right I was at the Sept show. No, I'm not Tonya Evinger, but I def know about local mma. Krause is right, they did give away a bunch of tix, but so what if they made money right. I still say that the upcoming Strikforce show including the undercard will be the best show kc has had...although Larry Reyes did a kick ass job putting together the last X Fights card, so we'll just have to wait and see.
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  smashYOU Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:53 pm

how can you say that it will be the best card when they have never even been here. and i heard the x fights didnt have any people in the stands at all so that damn sure isnt the best fight either. who has put a consistant show on every month for the past few years and started some of kc's bestt mma fighters like marriott, dominic brown, caveman, and even krause. no other show in kc has done that. until then you just have shows who come and go like the x fights

smashYOU

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:08 pm

smashYOU wrote:how can you say that it will be the best card when they have never even been here. and i heard the x fights didnt have any people in the stands at all so that damn sure isnt the best fight either. who has put a consistant show on every month for the past few years and started some of kc's bestt mma fighters like marriott, dominic brown, caveman, and even krause. no other show in kc has done that. until then you just have shows who come and go like the x fights

I happen to know a lot of who will be on the card. Plus they got money for awesome lights, sound...Have you been to a Strikeforce show? They're pimp. As far as the X Fights, there were some of the best fights I've seen. Watch em on youtube. There were about 3K at the first one in Jan and almost 2K in June. I happen to know that all events between May and Aug at Memorial Hall have less attendees than those in fall and spring so the second one did well for the time of year. I don't disagree that WT has brought up some good fighters, I'm just saying there there is bigger and better. Just my opinion.
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  James Krause Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:13 pm

My guess is he hasnt seen any show except for Whiskey Tangos.
James Krause
James Krause

Back to top Go down

Post  smashYOU Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 pm

no way there was 2000 people at the second x fights. 1000 at most. and krause shut the hell up before i get someone else to knock you out like cerrone did.

smashYOU

Back to top Go down

Post  sharkbait816 Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:07 pm

smashYOU....u are a doouuuuuchebag... keep living your MMA life through UFC undisputed video games and MMA forums..fuckin fag
sharkbait816
sharkbait816

Back to top Go down

Post  Kansaskid Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:22 pm

I second what sharkbait says.......get a life mr.smashyou
Kansaskid
Kansaskid

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:44 pm

You said "and i heard the x fights didnt have any people in the stands at all" so don't tell me how many people there were or weren't. I was there and i know how many people were there based on fact. Anyway, municipal holds like 5,000 people even when part of the stands are draped off so it may have looked sparse. Do you see a pattern here, I've got facts to back up what I'm saying...cuz I know what the hell I'm talking about. I really don't care about arguing with people, just want to set the record straight.
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce KC Empty X FIGHT IS THE BEST SO FAR!

Post  mistad Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:37 am

I've been to every show in this city like many of you. The X fights is the best hands down. Titan is next in line especially with their new series, just need more people.

X fights: Arena style like ufc, wec, strikeforce and all major sporting events.
big sponsors
huge venue.
great locker rooms
special guests
great cage
great lights
great weigh in the most pro that I've seen here in town ever with big screens, pictures, stare downs, annoncers
not going in a bathroom with a state guy there watching you strip down to weigh in.
great parking
great after party and close to good partying p and l district.
best part....you get paid when you leave the cage, not eight hours later. very organized in the back.

good show. hard to beat.
mistad
mistad

http://www.teamk2lmma.com, www.kids2leaders.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KCFAN Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:29 pm

kcmmachic wrote:You said "and i heard the x fights didnt have any people in the stands at all" so don't tell me how many people there were or weren't. I was there and i know how many people were there based on fact. Anyway, municipal holds like 5,000 people even when part of the stands are draped off so it may have looked sparse. Do you see a pattern here, I've got facts to back up what I'm saying...cuz I know what the hell I'm talking about. I really don't care about arguing with people, just want to set the record straight.
Well actually he didnt get KO'd he got beat at his own game get got put in a Rear naked choke Laughing in the 1st round I might add
KCFAN
KCFAN

Back to top Go down

Post  smashYOU Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:46 pm

lol lol!

smashYOU

Back to top Go down

Post  James Krause Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:50 pm

Mutha uffin haterz. I aint mad at you. If i didnt have anything better to do than talk shit on other peoples accomplishments i would be doing it too.
James Krause
James Krause

Back to top Go down

Post  mmack Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Didn't dude just fight for a title? I'd say way to step in there and want to fight the best. And I thought this was about strikeforce? The james krause and wec thread is above this one. Stop hating... start fighting

mmack

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteShark8 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:56 pm

You think this dude Kcfan would be repping fighters from the area. It's easy and safe to hate from behind a computer screen.
WhiteShark8
WhiteShark8

Back to top Go down

Post  smashYOU Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:28 pm

i do fight thank you very much. maybe you idiots should know what your talking about before you start talking shit.

smashYOU

Back to top Go down

Post  mmack Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:43 pm

What weight do you fight at Very Happy

mmack

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 pm

smashYOU wrote:i do fight thank you very much. maybe you idiots should know what your talking about before you start talking shit.

Hey smashyou, that's what I was sayin about you like 12 posts ago.
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  smashYOU Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:31 am

mmack wrote:What weight do you fight at Very Happy

lol who are you gonna fight? you havent won a mma fight since 1992

smashYOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content