MMA Slander

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MMA Slander
MMA Slander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 KC natives headline and co healine STRIKEFORCE!!!

5 posters

Go down

2 KC natives headline and co healine STRIKEFORCE!!! Empty 2 KC natives headline and co healine STRIKEFORCE!!!

Post  MMAFan Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Just read on mmajunkie Rudy Bears is the main event against Tyron Woodley and Bobby Voelker is Co-main against some 10-1 guy. What do you all think about this? Big strides for KC mma or will it take us a few steps back? I believe Rudy gets DESTROYED!!! And Bobby isnt exciting at all. Dont get me wrong I love the fact KC is out there representing but boy oh boy do they have a task on their hands. Suspect

MMAFan

Back to top Go down

2 KC natives headline and co healine STRIKEFORCE!!! Empty Re: 2 KC natives headline and co healine STRIKEFORCE!!!

Post  Joedaddy Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:58 am

Most people think Bears vs Woodley is the typical striker vs wrestler and in MMA the wrestler usually has the advantage, unless someone has Chuck take down defense. It seemed like Woodley wanted to stand up in his last Strikeforce fight so it's going to be fun seeing if he will try to stand again. As far as Rudy getting "Destroyed" I dont see that happening. He's a game opponent and isnt going to go away very easily. Plus this is Woodleys first test. He's beat up 4 tomato cans and hasnt even been hit yet. I'll be pulling for Rudy Rudy Rudy!
Joedaddy
Joedaddy

Back to top Go down

2 KC natives headline and co healine STRIKEFORCE!!! Empty Re: 2 KC natives headline and co healine STRIKEFORCE!!!

Post  James Krause Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:02 pm

Great fight to watch for sure.
James Krause
James Krause

http://www.thejameskrause.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smashYOU Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:07 pm

rudy with the upset.

smashYOU

Back to top Go down

Post  KCFAN Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:09 am

smashYOU wrote:rudy with the upset.
Hope so but doubt it Woodley will take this one
KCFAN
KCFAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down