MMA Slander

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MMA Slander
MMA Slander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Fight Fan Nov. 6th

+12
mmack
MissT*U
mistad
Deryck Ripley
theREALPMURPH
kcmmachic
James Krause
sharkbait816
WhiteShark8
Kansaskid
smashYOU
Reyes
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

True Fight Fan Nov. 6th - Page 2 Empty Re: True Fight Fan Nov. 6th

Post  bcardello0828 Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:22 pm

1st round Submission by Sharkbait.
bcardello0828
bcardello0828

Back to top Go down

Post  jitzkid20 Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:27 pm

coming from someone who has watched both cody and sharkbait fight, id say cody doesnt know how sharp sharks ground game is. it should be a great fight but ill take almost anyone who trains out of grindhouse. idk where that is but they got more guys making moves in the mma world than any other school in missouri. im hoping james krause can pull out a win for kc. as grindhouse, fighting at the whiskey tango your whole career (like cody) doesnt really get you anywhere

jitzkid20

Back to top Go down

Post  theREALPMURPH Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:29 am

i heard that sharkbait tapped demian maia during a seminar. whos cody peterson...

theREALPMURPH

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:56 am

H8TERchic wrote:Who the hell is this "Sharkbait" kid? Maybe there is a reason I've never heard of him

Oh, just some KC ghetto fighter kid...with a record of like 30-0, or something like that. I could be off a little
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  smashYOU Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:33 am

omg you people are so oblivious

smashYOU

Back to top Go down

Post  James Krause Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Your face is garbage.
James Krause
James Krause

http://www.thejameskrause.com

Back to top Go down

Post  H8TERchic Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:58 pm

If Sharkbait is so amazing with a great record...then why the hell is this kid still an ammy and not pro? Im taking it as he's fighting no-bodys and not ready to fight "real" fighters. He stays local where there is no real competition for him, so he can continue to grow his wins. Just my thought
H8TERchic
H8TERchic

Back to top Go down

Post  James Krause Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:00 pm

He grows everyday in the gym, i whoop his ass on a daily basis and he gets harder and harder to deal with all the time. Im always stepping it up to be one step ahead of him.
James Krause
James Krause

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:09 pm

H8TERchic wrote:If Sharkbait is so amazing with a great record...then why the hell is this kid still an ammy and not pro? Im taking it as he's fighting no-bodys and not ready to fight "real" fighters. He stays local where there is no real competition for him, so he can continue to grow his wins. Just my thought

For starters, cuz he's a kid. He's a new fighter. Nothing wrong with not turning pro after you win a few fights. Experience is kind of a good thing to have in this sport. Oh, and his record is really like 7-0. I was joking earlier.
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  Deryck Ripley Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:35 pm

He really is a kid, just turned 19 a few weeks ago. Aren't ammy fights the time to build up your skills, confidence and ring time? What's the hurry on turning pro? Very smart move in my opinion.

Deryck Ripley

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 pm

H8TERchic wrote:If Sharkbait is so amazing with a great record...then why the hell is this kid still an ammy and not pro? Im taking it as he's fighting no-bodys and not ready to fight "real" fighters. He stays local where there is no real competition for him, so he can continue to grow his wins. Just my thought

She's a girl, what does she know anyway... according to some you have to be Tonya Evinger to know anything about mma.
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  jitzkid20 Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Thats a pretty ignorant statement. look at some big fighters and see how many amateur fights they had before they went pro. and to go beyond that, look at how long they had been fighting. sharkbait hasnt even been fighting for like what...6 months or maybe a little longer? he has been all over missouri and to illinois as well. so its not like he fights at the whiskey tango and martial arts center every fight

jitzkid20

Back to top Go down

Post  H8TERchic Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:48 pm

kcmmachic wrote:

She's a girl, what does she know anyway... according to some you have to be Tonya Evinger to know anything about mma.

Correct me if Im wrong...but youre a girl too. So where do you have any room to talk about what you know?? Since youre no Tonya Evinger either?
H8TERchic
H8TERchic

Back to top Go down

Post  James Krause Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:50 pm

CAT FIGHT!!! cheers
James Krause
James Krause

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:32 pm

H8TERchic wrote:
kcmmachic wrote:

Correct me if Im wrong...but youre a girl too. So where do you have any room to talk about what you know?? Since youre no Tonya Evinger either?

Lol, I was being sarcastic. No I'm not Tonya, but I am Tonia, so close enough.
Krause - Why does it gotta be a cat fight? Oh right, cuz we're girls.
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  theREALPMURPH Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:25 pm

smash you stop posting on this forum you don't know what the fuck your talking about. You should get cody's dick out of your mouth before you try and talk shit.

theREALPMURPH

Back to top Go down

Post  smashYOU Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:04 am

theREALPMURPH wrote:smash you stop posting on this forum you don't know what the fuck your talking about. You should get cody's dick out of your mouth before you try and talk shit.

ill post as much as i want douche bag. and maybe you should get sharkbaits dick out of your mouth before you talk.

smashYOU

Back to top Go down

Post  theREALPMURPH Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 pm

lets meet up dude

theREALPMURPH

Back to top Go down

Post  MissT*U Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:51 pm

kcmmachic wrote:
H8TERchic wrote:
kcmmachic wrote:

Lol, I was being sarcastic. No I'm not Tonya, but I am Tonia, so close enough.
Krause - Why does it gotta be a cat fight? Oh right, cuz we're girls.

I understand that a lot of girls dont know about MMA, but I also dont think you have to be a girl that fights to know anything--like Evinger---Ive been around fighting for a few years now, and know more about fighting then most girls and even some guys. Im around fighters everyday and night. I love the sport!
MissT*U
MissT*U

Back to top Go down

Post  mmafan3377 Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Im excited for a solid fight but i think that Sharkbait should come out on top. His ground game is great, and his standup and wrestling are nothing to scoff at either.

mmafan3377

Back to top Go down

Post  smashYOU Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:06 pm

theREALPMURPH wrote:lets meet up dude

meet up where? starbucks, so you can try to fight me on the internet. please.

smashYOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Reyes Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:53 am

smashYOU wrote:
theREALPMURPH wrote:lets meet up dude

meet up where? starbucks, so you can try to fight me on the internet. please.
LOL That was F'N funny!!!
Reyes
Reyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2