MMA Slander

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MMA Slander
MMA Slander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Fighters....

5 posters

Go down

Girl Fighters.... Empty Girl Fighters....

Post  MissT*U Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Whats all of your opinions on girl fighters? Should they eventually have female fighters in the WEC or UFC?
MissT*U
MissT*U

Back to top Go down

Girl Fighters.... Empty Re: Girl Fighters....

Post  MissT*U Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:08 pm

ORRRR.....should they split it up and have their own???
MissT*U
MissT*U

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm

I think the UFC would have to have several Carano type stars (ie money makers) before they'd bring in girl fighters. I don't know about having an all girl league. Kinda seems like the WNBA. I'd rather see a few good fighters mixed in to a larger organization.
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  Joedaddy Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:32 pm

kcmmachic wrote:I think the UFC would have to have several Carano type stars (ie money makers) before they'd bring in girl fighters. I don't know about having an all girl league. Kinda seems like the WNBA. I'd rather see a few good fighters mixed in to a larger organization.
Your example of WNBA is great example of why an all womens league wouldnt work. The WNBA is a failing league on the verge of extinction and thats an everyday household sport. All though there is some great female athletes, there isnt enough to form its on league.
Joedaddy
Joedaddy

Back to top Go down

Post  MissT*U Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Although, I DO think that girls "fighting" has a lot more fans than girls that play basketball!!! MMA is quickly taking over and constently getting more fans. Give it a couple to a few years, and itll be the biggest sport around. So maybe after then, more girls will start fighting and becoming well known. So IF girls are get into a bigger organization as the UFC or WEC it'll definitely take a few years to get there.
MissT*U
MissT*U

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Strikeforce has several girl fighters, by the way.
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  MissT*U Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:18 pm

kcmmachic wrote:Strikeforce has several girl fighters, by the way.

yes I know.
MissT*U
MissT*U

Back to top Go down

Post  James Krause Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Maybe one chick fight a card or something. There really isnt enough girl fighters to make it interesting. 2 girls dominate the entire mma sport so i wouldnt really like to see 2 chicks fight over nothing, lol.
James Krause
James Krause

http://www.thejameskrause.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joedaddy Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:48 am

MissT*U wrote:Although, I DO think that girls "fighting" has a lot more fans than girls that play basketball!!! MMA is quickly taking over and constently getting more fans. Give it a couple to a few years, and itll be the biggest sport around. So maybe after then, more girls will start fighting and becoming well known. So IF girls are get into a bigger organization as the UFC or WEC it'll definitely take a few years to get there.
I dont see it happening for a long time. Look at it this way. Growing up and a girl can choose cheerleading, basketball, softball, volleyball, or wrestling/mma what one will 99.9% of girls not pick? lol I know women have equal rights and can vote and shit now but mma is something they wont take over.
Joedaddy
Joedaddy

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:50 pm

[quote="Joedaddy"]
MissT*U wrote:I know women have equal rights and can vote and shit now but mma is something they wont take over.

I don't know if I should laugh my ass off or be offended that you brought up the right to vote!
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  MissT*U Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:52 pm

Joedaddy wrote:
MissT*U wrote:Although, I DO think that girls "fighting" has a lot more fans than girls that play basketball!!! MMA is quickly taking over and constently getting more fans. Give it a couple to a few years, and itll be the biggest sport around. So maybe after then, more girls will start fighting and becoming well known. So IF girls are get into a bigger organization as the UFC or WEC it'll definitely take a few years to get there.
I dont see it happening for a long time. Look at it this way. Growing up and a girl can choose cheerleading, basketball, softball, volleyball, or wrestling/mma what one will 99.9% of girls not pick? lol I know women have equal rights and can vote and shit now but mma is something they wont take over.

I dont see girls "taking over" MMA at all. But being a girl, I do know A LOT of girls that are now getting interested in whooping some ass and wanting to train with real MMA fighters--me for intsence. So eventually I do see girls chosing fighting over other sports, bc honestly, what girl DOESNT want to be able to kick ass and dominate in a fight?!?!?
MissT*U
MissT*U

Back to top Go down

Post  James Krause Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:57 pm

Ill smash you.
James Krause
James Krause

http://www.thejameskrause.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joedaddy Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:35 pm

[quote="kcmmachic"]
Joedaddy wrote:
MissT*U wrote:I know women have equal rights and can vote and shit now but mma is something they wont take over.

I don't know if I should laugh my ass off or be offended that you brought up the right to vote!
lol I was just kidding.
Joedaddy
Joedaddy

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:44 pm

[quote="Joedaddy"]
kcmmachic wrote:
Joedaddy wrote:

lol I was just kidding.

It was funny!
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  MissT*U Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 pm

[quote="kcmmachic"]
Joedaddy wrote:

It wasnt me that said anything about the right to vote...it was JoeDaddy...for some reason it had my name that quoted it...
MissT*U
MissT*U

Back to top Go down

Post  MissT*U Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:42 pm

[quote="kcmmachic"]
Joedaddy wrote:

It wasnt me that said anything about the right to vote...it was JoeDaddy...for some reason it had my name that quoted it...
MissT*U
MissT*U

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:38 pm

[quote="MissT*U"]
kcmmachic wrote:
Joedaddy wrote:

So, just to be clear JoeDaddy hates women, not MissT*U* Smile
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  MissT*U Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 pm

HA THANK YOU Smile lol
MissT*U
MissT*U

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Looks like the KC Strikeforce card will have 2 female fights. What's your opinion on that? Is 2 too many on one card?
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  Joedaddy Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:17 pm

kcmmachic wrote:Looks like the KC Strikeforce card will have 2 female fights. What's your opinion on that? Is 2 too many on one card?
When theres main card talent on the undercard due to airing chick fights I've got a problem with it. Kim Couture 1-1 vs Kerry Vera 1-0 main card talent? I dont think so. But they are riding out their husbands name. If these ladies were no relation it would be irrelevent. Now the other chick fight is going to be a good one.
Joedaddy
Joedaddy

Back to top Go down

Post  kcmmachic Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Joedaddy wrote:
kcmmachic wrote:Looks like the KC Strikeforce card will have 2 female fights. What's your opinion on that? Is 2 too many on one card?
When theres main card talent on the undercard due to airing chick fights I've got a problem with it. Kim Couture 1-1 vs Kerry Vera 1-0 main card talent? I dont think so. But they are riding out their husbands name. If these ladies were no relation it would be irrelevent. Now the other chick fight is going to be a good one.

So do you think the couture vera fight is all for ratings then??
kcmmachic
kcmmachic

Back to top Go down

Post  KCFAN Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:18 pm

kcmmachic wrote:
Joedaddy wrote:

So do you think the couture vera fight is all for ratings then??
Of course it is!!!
KCFAN
KCFAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum